Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beyonce Knowles Headed to ROCNation???

Well it’s about time! Destiny’s Child’s last holdout aka Beyonce has finally freed herself from Papa Knowles as manager.

Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father, Mathew Knowles, her publicist said Monday.
The Grammy-winning singer and her father have parted ways “on a business level,” publicist Yvette Noel-Schure told The Associated Press in a statement.

“I am grateful for everything he has taught me,” Beyonce said in the statement. “I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hardworking entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps…”

BeyBey also pledged her lifelong love to her pops:

“He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly,” Beyonce said.

“BabyDaddy” Matty has been managing BeyBey since she started poppin’ her cakes as a youngster as part of Destiny’s Child and throughout her career as a solo cake popper. We have him to thank for overseeing all 50-11 of them L’Oreal commercials, her role in the Motown musical known as “Dreamgirls” as well as that horrible excuse for an updated “Hand That Rocks The Cradle/Fatal Attraction” AKA “Obsessed” as well as House of Dead Wrong operations, Nintendo, Pepsi and all the other jobs that keep BeyBey’s bottomless lacefront factory in production.

You know, stuff that kept him too busy to help poor Kelly and Michelle from falling prey to careers that only exist in Europe. Which is probably why they’ve both already dropped him.

Mathew Knowles issued a separate statement, stating the decision to split was mutual and expressing his love and pride for his daughter:

“Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success,” he said.

“We mutually agreed to part ways in terms of me managing Beyonce, as my focus is in the investment of Music World Entertainment’s growing gospel and inspirational music division, which includes Top 10 artists Trinity 5:7, Brian Courtney Wilson, Micha Stampley, Vanessa Bell Armstrong and Dr. Juanita Bynum.
He continues: “Because of the success of all of these artists, my focus has to be on gospel now. I am also still going to continue on with my joint venture with Columbia to work on Destiny’s Child and develop new artists, like the UK pop band From Above, plus Music World’s kids music division.”

Noel-Schure didn’t comment on who Beyonce’s new manager would be.

And pops had his to say about his replacemacement:

“Beyonce has the knowledge and experience to make that decision and no final decision has been made yet,” Matthew says.

How long til the Illuminati RocNation start managing Mrs. Knowles-Carter? No wonder Papa Knowles is all about that gospel now!