Friday, July 2, 2010

Game says Album Sales Don't Matter???

Recent rumors have been going around that rapper The Game lacks motivation to promote his upcoming “R.E.D.” album across the country. Game not only says this isn’t true, but he doesn’t care if people buy his album or not. “I think that people took that the wrong way. I just said that I feel like that after three albums, and this one being my fourth one, that my fans – I don’t necessarily have to go out and just say, ‘Hey, go buy my album.’ I don’t have to force people to buy the album. Sometimes with promotion, that’s what labels send you out to do; go sell yourself. I don’t think I have to do that anymore. I think everybody knows who I am and who I’m about. And I still come and make these runs, but I’m not making nobody go buy the album. I don’t give a fuck if you buy it or not. You know, get it how you get it. If you don’t have the money, and you need to bootleg it, do that. Of course the labels going to think differently.”