Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is EMINEM Retiring?

Have we seen the last of the "Great White Hope" in the booth? Is EMINEM officially retiring. Well two reasons he shouldn't. 1) The boy can still spit. 2) We've already seen the snakes creeping ever so closer to Em's throne. One in the form of YELAWOLF, and the other ASHER ROTH. Both who seem quite content in their own lanes however. So how true are the rumors???? Well, our source: A certain Georgia native who has his hands deep in the creative control of several Interscope artists insist that Eminem, born Marshall Mathers, is indeed seriously considering retirement, although no final decision has been made yet. The source says that Em's impending retirement is expected to be publicly addressed next year, spring or fall.

With Eminem taking five years off from music, rumors started that the Detroit rapper was considering retiring. Now that he's back and released "Relapse," plans to release "Refill" near Christmas and "Relapse 2" next year... Fans seem to have forgotten about the "retirement" rumors. Well, now Eminem is talking about the subject along with his plans after music including doing another movie. "We just haven't found anything that's been the right thing at the right time," Em explained about movie roles. "I have to be finished with this album and then I'll probably want to jump into something like that. I don't know if there's a movie where I'll want to be in every single scene again, but something, yeah...It was, 'I don't want to be a rapper when I'm 40,' and the next time we talk it will be, "I don't want to be a rapper when I'm 50." Sixty is the cut-off. I can't be no 60-year-old rapper, son!"